Written by locals, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
With new hotels and attractions, not to mention new shows and headliners, the number of visitors to Las Vegas reached a record 42.9 million in 2016. Fodor’s writers have been on the scene, uncovering the hottest trends in dining, lodging, nightlife, and more, both on and off the Strip.
Fodor’s Las Vegas includes:
- PULLOUT MAP: A handy take-along map provides essential information about top attractions, nearby dining, and more.
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: From top to bottom, this edition of Fodor’s Las Vegas has been completely revised, with new hotels, restaurants, attractions, shops, and shows on the Strip and beyond.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Illustrated features provide an in-depth look at the city’s colorful history and lead readers on a journey down the Colorado River.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: A Las Vegas Planner helps readers choose the best times to travel to Las Vegas and choose transportation. Features cover the best things to do for free in this increasingly expensive resort city. Travel advice on regional scenic wonders such as the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam has information for planning a spectacular side trip. A Basic Strategy chart for Blackjack helps gamblers make the most of their money at the tables.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor’s Las Vegas offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife.
- COVERS: All major hotels on and off The Strip, Downtown Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon, Lake Mead, the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Death Valley, Area 51.